This event is for the fun and entertainment of all participants.
All captains and participants are responsible for the following:
1) Determining their own route and ensuring they complete the correct total distance as selected in their entry.
2) Team Times will be calculated by the combination of times of all team members in the team
3) The winning teams will be those with the lowest time for the event, providing they have completed the full distance between all team members
4) Team members may run any distance as required by the team captain. Distances do not have to be split equally among teams
5) At least 50% of Mixed teams need to comprise female team members to be eligible for any awards
6) Should teams run more than the minimum distance, the total team time will remain and shall not be reduced in any way
7) Ensuring that they conform to all local laws under the Covid-19 restrictions in their area.
8) Upload their results using the personal upload link emailed to each of the entrants
9) The event has appointed a technical official and any decision made by such official will be binding on all parties.
Participants can upload their times from 20th June 2020 until midnight on 21 June 2020. Final results will be published on 22nd June 2020.
Merchandise purchases will be delivered within 9 weeks after the event. No purchases may be collected. All purchases will be delivered by courier.
International merchandise purchases must be collected from the vent and such courier be arranged by international entrants.
100% of all donations are transferred to the various charities by ChampionChip Africa for use of those charities. S18A certificates will be issued by those charities if requested
No entries are refundable.
All entrants participate at their own risk and will not hold Peak Timing, Endurocad or any other partners in this event responsible for any loss or injury of any nature.
Unity Ultra events are free to enter until the free entry cap is reached. Premium products can be added by the participant during the registration process.
Unity Ultra uses subcontractors on registration and payment gateways for online payments made using debit cards, electronic invoice and/or online banking. Unity Ultra uses the following payment and registration partners: Ultimate Sport Service.
Unity Ultra reserves the right to prosecute the participant in the event of false dispute of the participant's payment transaction related to registration for a Unity Ultra event before, during or after the event. It is the definitive responsibility of the participant to be aware of the fact that the Unity Ultra registration and payment subcontractor handles the payment transaction on behalf of Unity Ultra and that the participant is liable for direct and well as indirect costs incurred by Unity Ultra in the event that the participant falsely disputes the payment transaction.
Cancellation and refunds
Registration for Unity Ultra is binding and cannot be refunded.
Data and payment security
Unity Ultra collects and stores all personal and payment date that are processed in systems secured with SSL/TSL-encrypted communication.
Questions and support
All questions about practical issues relating to Unity Ultra must be sent to az.oc.artluytinu%40ofni
Waiver, indemnity and consent
By entering any Unity Ultra event I undertake to be bound by the rules and regulations stated above and in the FAQ of Unity Ultra. I warrant that I am in good health, physically fit and have sufficiently trained to participate in this endurance event. I agree to comply with the rules, conditions and regulations for this event, which include the payment of the entry fee (for premium products). I release and discharge Unity Ultra from any loss or damage, however caused, arising from my participation in the event, including pre-race and post-race activities. This waiver applies to my executors, my heirs, administrators, assigns and myself. I also grant my permission Unity Ultra, to use my name, race information and any photographs, video tapes, broadcast and/or telecast footage in which I may appear, for whatever use, at no charge. I acknowledge that my entry will be rejected if any fields on this entry form are not fully completed.